[Pw_forum] pseudopotential for Sodium

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Tue Aug 28 10:02:02 CEST 2012

Dear Ananya.

If I remember correctly, in the ps-library distribution
<http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/pslibrary/frs/>
there is a Na US pseudopotential with s and p semicore states

you can modify the input to make it NC (the US generation is actually a
2-step process in which the NC version is generated first).

It's probably going to be a hard pseudo.

HTH

stefano

PS: please don't forget to include your affiliation in your posts. thanks

-
Stefano de Gironcoli
SISSA and DEMOCRITOS