[Pw_forum] QE 5.0 Release Confusion

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed Aug 22 15:56:17 CEST 2012

On Aug 21, 2012, at 21:01 , W2AGZ wrote:

> how do I configure and run all the rest?

configure once, then make all-the-rest

> BTW…there’s a problem with the build of the NEB package…

this has already been answered, but, BTW, such a problem may also
appear if a machine has no direct internet connection; in that case the
downoad fails and a zero-size file is left as a souvenir. Not sure
whether
there is a simple and safe solution to this (e.g. remove file if a
nonzero
status is returned)

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222