[Pw_forum] equilibrium lattice constant of magnetite

bamidele ibrahim bamideleibrahim at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 16:58:30 CEST 2012

Dear Abolore,
Read this article it contains all the atomic positions for the compound. You need to know that for this compound Z=8.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/p27870432mt31374/fulltext.pdf

Adetunji Bamidele Ibrahim(PhD Student)
Department of physics,University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta, Ogun State,Nigeria.