[Pw_forum] hse performance

kazempoor at ph.iut.ac.ir kazempoor at ph.iut.ac.ir
Thu Apr 26 09:20:39 CEST 2012

Dear All
I am working with the hybrid functional specially HSE which is
implemented in espresso . As many researches show, the band gap is
well reproduced by HSE for many semiconductors in good agreement with
experimental gap. But as I know the overall electronic structure
behavior like the coupling between localized and itinerant and the
band ordering remain unclear. Can anyone introduce me suitable papers
which compare the band structure of solids obtained by HSE and the
results of experiments like ARPES and so one.

With the Bests

Ali Kazempour
Physics Department, Isfahn University of Technology