[Pw_forum] LDA+U with phonon

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:08:29 CEST 2012

Dear Sanjeev, for what concerns LDA+U and phonon, there is a version not
public available that needs re-alignement with the main development line.
We would like to do it as soon a s possible, unfortunately all of us are
very busy. Maybe Stefano De Gironcoli could give you a more precise view on
what is going on.

best regards

Layla