[Pw_forum] forming a supercell for a (10, 0) nanotube attached to a polymer

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 04:50:11 CEST 2012

Hello,
Thanks for the reply..actually I am trying to reproduce the Molecular dynamics obtained in the paper entitled" Helical Wrapping of SWNT by water soluble Poly (--phenyleneethynylene) , nano letters, 2009, Vol 9 No 4, 1414-1418 where did the MD of 10,0 nanotube with a polymer called PPES. I was able to build the 10,0 nantube but have no idea how to attach the polymer; in other words how to get the positions of the several atoms in the molecule and to attach it to the nanotube to build the supercell which will be ready for calculations..This is the software  am looking for..

Regards
Elie