[Pw_forum] two program logic questions in TDDFPT

Simon Binnie sbinnie at sissa.it
Tue Apr 17 11:05:49 CEST 2012

Thanks. You are right about the duplicated zcopy line, it is rather
pointless to perform the same copy twice in a row. It's not necessary to
copy sevc1_new though as far as I can see, since this is only really used
as a workspace within lr_apply_liovillian. The only thing that is
important is to make sure that evc1_new gets copied so evc1_old can then
be properly updated.

Best regards,

Simon

--
Simon Binnie | Post Doc, Condensed Matter Sector
Scuola Internazionale di Studi Avanzati (SISSA)
Via Bonomea 256 | 34100 Trieste | sbinnie at sissa.it