[Pw_forum] relativitic pseudopotential for Bi, PZ approximation

Peng Tao ptao10b at imr.ac.cn
Thu Apr 12 03:33:41 CEST 2012

It's a nice idea but the generation of pseudo is a boring and complicated work. The most important point is the market is too limited and researchers have the choice changing pwscf to VASP or win2k. Thus I am not sure about this deal. It is just my personal view and hope there would be pseudos available as many as possible.

Plato Tao