[Pw_forum] installing input file builder: gdis-0.99

Éric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Fri Sep 30 20:03:45 CEST 2011

Dear Jinghui,

As I've already mention, have a look to J-ICE
<http://j-ice.sourceforge.net/index.html#ack>, it does handle qe input
and output files ...

     Éric.

On 09/30/2011 12:12 AM, He Jinghui wrote:
> Dear Gao Zhe:
>
> Yes, I run it from a terminal by typing : "./gdis", But nothing happened.
> BTW: How do you prepare the input file? PWgui + xcrysden? is there any
> builder can modify atom positions and save in pwscf input file? This is
> what i am looking for. Would you mind sharing your experience with me?
> This is my first day dealing with QE :).
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Jinghui

/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/%C3%A9ric-germaneau/30/931/986>

Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
College of Physical Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /