[Pw_forum] about PWscf PP generation

Robin H robinshy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:25:30 CEST 2011

 I can't find the answer to my question in the manual,so I put my question
on the forum.I never wanted to make troubles.I think maybe someone has ever
been confused by this kind of problem,and if they have solved it,could
please to share the method with me.I 'm so appreciate it.It's much better to
discuss than to work alone in the office.