[Pw_forum] Phonones

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Sat Sep 10 19:03:14 CEST 2011

Hey Paul,

I got stuck in my phonon calculations ....
May I inquire to send me your inputs files.
Do you also compute the dispersion curves?
Also I wonder whether I have to use a super cell or not.
Thank you,

                Éric.

--
/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/%C3%A9ric-germaneau/30/931/986>

Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
College of Physical Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /