[Pw_forum] All electron calculation

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Thu Sep 8 03:49:31 CEST 2011

QE is pseudo-potential method DFT software instead of all-electron method, unless you make all-electron pseudo-potential by using ld1.x ( I do not guarantee it could be successful ).
If you really wanna use all-electron method, you'd better to use the DFT software implemented FLAPW, such like Wien2k.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea