[Pw_forum] At line 174 of file paw_gipaw.f90 (unit = 14, file = '')

Gregor Mali gregor.mali at ki.si
Wed Sep 7 12:49:38 CEST 2011

Dear Davide,

does the code still require that pseudopotentials for all the species
contain the GIPAW reconstruction part. Is it (or will it be) possible
that one uses 'non-gipaw' pseudopotentials for the atomic species if one
is not interested in NMR shifts or EPR parameters of these species (or
if one does not have a proper gipaw pseudopotential for that atomic
species)?

Best regards.

Gregor

Gregor Mali
Kemijski institut/National Institute of Chemistry
Hajdrihova 19
SI-1001 Ljubljana

tel. +386 1 47 60 412
fax +386 1 47 60 300