[Pw_forum] Binding energy of Cu at CNT

Nguyen Doan Sau ndzsau at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 17:18:45 CEST 2011

Hi Chengyu Yang,Below is some of my opinion. I am sorry if anyone feel this offensive

Not only can you feel helpless in your research. Everyone does
have the same feeling when you start doing thing absolutely new to you. Prof.
Baroni is absolutely right. This is an only way to get over your helplessness.
Trying, reading, doing experiments, thinking critically your results, and after
that, discussing your results (after you think critically and prepared your
results very carefully) with your postdocs, your advisor… etc and someone else
(like one in forum). You only know your direction to go when you spend a lot, I
mean a lot of a lot of time  of trying reading literature,  thinking
about your research and doing your experiment. Don’t ever think that research
is something you can learn and master for a short time. If it is your career,
it’s will be your whole life.

Best and lucks,

SN

U of H