[Pw_forum] problems with pp.x for parallel processing

Natalia Pavlenko natalia at npavlenko.com
Thu Oct 20 15:48:41 CEST 2011

Dear Paolo,

thank you for your help with pp.x, after removing the lines in postproc.f90 mentioned in your last message, I have recomplied it and now it works well without k-parallelization and with wf_collect=.true. in the scf-input.

Best regards, N.Pavlenko
Dr. Natalia Pavlenko
Institute for Condensed Matter Physics,
Lviv, Ukraine