[Pw_forum] problems with pp.x for parallel processing

Natalia Pavlenko natalia at npavlenko.com
Fri Oct 7 20:09:04 CEST 2011

I tried two different possibilities: first, I used the same number of pools ("-npool 2") in nscf and in pp.x. In this case I received the message:
-------------
from local_dos : error #         1
     problems with xk_pool
------------------
Second, I tried to run pp.x without setting the option npool
(just pp.x < case_rho.in > case_rho.out), in this case I get the following message after the crash:
from postproc : error #         1
pw.x run with a different number of pools. Use wf_collect=.true.

Best regards, N. Pavlenko
Dr. Natalia Pavlenko
Institute for Condensed Matter Physics,
Lviv, Ukraine