[Pw_forum] very high pressure in scf

Duy Le ttduyle at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:46:14 CEST 2011

1. How does the pressure come out in the 2nd input? Coordinates of
atoms in the first and 2nd inputs are different, hope you can see
that.

2. What are these lattice parameter of the system calculated with
ABINIT and QE? They are using different potential so the lattice
parameters are not be the same. A few % of changing in lattice
parameter (in comparison to equilibrium lattice parameter) can lead to
a huge change in the pressure.
Duy Le
PhD Student
Department of Physics