[Pw_forum] Relaxation Simulation

swapnil chandratre swapnil.chandratre at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:17:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to relax graphene ribbon, the set up runs for long time and I
notice

 Self-consistent Calculation

     iteration #  1     ecut=    60.00 Ry     beta=0.30
     Davidson diagonalization with overlap
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged
     ethr =  1.00E-06,  avg # of iterations = 18.8

I think there is error somewhere due to which takes time for it to converge,
could anyone suggest what parameters would affect this.

--
Regards,
Swapnil Chandratre