[Pw_forum] Strained Graphene Nanoribbon

swapnil chandratre swapnil.chandratre at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:16:50 CEST 2011

Hi Arles,

Sorry, I realized the same, the reason I chose 1 1 100 was, I was using
another quantum software and the forum there had displayed results with
having the k points as 100, so to be in better position to be able to
compare with their result I chose 100, but as you have pointed out and I
learned myself, the decision was indeed insane. I am still trying to learn
how specifically can one decide on k points, do you have any suggestion on k
points for my input file,