[Pw_forum] grid of spacing k-vectors

germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Thu May 5 10:01:59 CEST 2011

Dear Gabriele,
I have calculated the reciprocal lattice vectors.
I don't get why you said that is the only thing missing.
I have to select k-vectors from the 1st Brillouin zone only, and that's what I can't figure out.
Thank you,
                          Eric.

>From: Gabriele Sclauzero <sclauzer at sissa.it>
>To: PWSCF Forum <pw_forum at pwscf.org>
>Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] grid of spacing k-vectors
>Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 10:01:52 +0200

Dear ric,
   I would say that, for a uniformly spaced grid of k-points, specifying the number of k-points is equivalent to specify the grid spacing (along each basis vector of the reciprocal space independently). Since you know the direct lattice vectors, then you can get the length of the reciprocal lattice vectors, which is the only thing missing.
Gabriele