[Pw_forum] Type of pseudo potential using input_dft

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Tue Mar 29 22:33:15 CEST 2011

the variable input_dft overwrites the exchange and correlation
functional used in the calculation.
It does not change any other detail of the pseudopotential file.
ncpp/uspp/paw describe how the pseudoatom mimic the orthogonality to the
(removed) core electrons.
This is feature is not modified by input_dft
stefano