[Pw_forum] nl(:) indexes of the FFT grid

Julen Ibanez Azpiroz jibanez008 at ikasle.ehu.es
Tue Mar 29 09:48:10 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the indexes that give the correspondence between
the FFT grid and the array of G vectors, the nl(:). After an nscf
calculation, I would like to read these indexes used at each k point in the
nscf calculation (I have used the option 'wf_collect=.true.' in the
calculations so that data about the calculation is saved). I have looked in
the directories of the k points in the outdir/prefix.save directory, in the
gkvectors.dat file where data about the G vectors is stored, and there one
can find, among other things, the indexes igk(:), 'index of G corresponding
to a given index of k+G', but I was not able to find the nl(:) indexes.
Neither I could find information about them in the files gvectors.dat or
data-file.xml, in the .save directory. I was wondering if the nl(:) indexes
are saved somewhere after a calculation, and if so where. Any suggestion
will be really appreciated, thanks in advance.

Julen

 Julen Ibañez Azpiroz
 Materia Kondentsatuaren Fisika Saila
 Zientzia eta Teknologia Fakultatea