[Pw_forum] graphite cell optimization failed

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Tue Mar 29 09:11:04 CEST 2011

I think that Paolo has committed the changes yesterday, so you can already have access to them by downloading a copy of the distribution from the CVS repository.
Please see here
http://qe-forge.org/scm/?group_id=10

I'm not sure that the latest release (4.3b) which appears here
http://qe-forge.org/frs/?group_id=10
includes those changes, since the creation date is quite far in the past... you should wait a reply from Paolo to be sure of this.

Regards,

Gabriele

> On 03/28/2011 12:37 PM, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:
>>
>> I think it should
>> be fixed now
> Dear Professor Giannozzi,
>
> When the new version available for download?
>
>          Eric.
>
> --
> Be the change you wish to see in the world
> — Mahatma Gandhi —
>
> Dr. Éric Germaneau
>
> College of Physical Sciences
> Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
> Yuquan Road 19A
> Beijing 100049
> China

> Considérez svp l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet email.

§ Gabriele Sclauzero, EPFL SB ITP CSEA
   PH H2 462, Station 3, CH-1015 Lausanne