[Pw_forum] graphite cell optimization failed

xirainbow nkxirainbow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:04:13 CET 2011

*Dear Eric.*
*I met the same problem with you 3 years ago. But I did not fix it. I think
it is related with the functional, which does not include dynamical dipole
interaction.*
*
*
*There are some discussion about the vander Waals interaction in PWSCF. I
hope it will help you:)*
*http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2010-November/018516.html*<http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2010-November/018516.html>
*
*