[Pw_forum] CVS Version download link

Changru Ma crma at sissa.it
Thu Mar 10 18:53:48 CET 2011

Dear Madan,

Anonymous CVS Access

This project's CVS repository can be checked out through anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. The module you wish to check out must be specified as the modulename. When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at scm.qe-forge.org:/cvsroot/q-e login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at scm.qe-forge.org:/cvsroot/q-e checkout espresso

Best wishes,
Changru

On 10 Mar, 2011, at 18:45, Madan Mithra. L. M wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was able to download the CVS Version from qe-forge site earlier. Now the
> link is missing. Could you please direct me to the correct link ?
>
> Thank you
>
> - Madan
>
>                         ----------------------------------------
>                         Madan Mithra .L.M