[Pw_forum] local magnetic moment in non collinear calculations

Mighfar Imam mighfar at jncasr.ac.in
Thu Mar 10 10:11:33 CET 2011

Dear Cyrille,
I think the value of this radius (in the units of alat)  is written in the
beginning of the output, as "new r_m", which, as the code says, is chosen
to be a little smaller than half of the minimum distance between two atoms
of the system.

The PW/make_pointlists.f90 also says that it can be specified by the user
but i don't know where and how this info can be put in the input file!

Mighfar Imam,
JNCASR, Bangalore
India