[Pw_forum] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Cecil Ouma via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Mar 2 10:39:05 CET 2011

LinkedIn
------------Cecil Ouma requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

veronica,

- Cecil

Accept invitation from Cecil Ouma
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-iqpnjm-gks21atk-30/XAAkmOm8d3sw5mZYSULFbcFqV9UKwx/blk/I16858299_60/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c3pvejAOe3kUdz59bRdkgkcPunpobP8TczsRejkOd38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Cecil Ouma
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-iqpnjm-gks21atk-30/XAAkmOm8d3sw5mZYSULFbcFqV9UKwx/blk/I16858299_60/0MdBYVej8UdjwSckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Cecil Ouma be a good idea?

Have a question? Cecil Ouma's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Cecil Ouma and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-iqpnjm-gks21atk-30/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation