[Pw_forum] how to calculate elastic constants

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Thu Jun 30 09:53:13 CEST 2011

For the 1st question( elastic constants' calculations), you can read these papers (or chanpters of a book):
1-> M.J. Mehl, B.M. Klein, D.A. Papaconstantopoulos, in: J.H. west-Book, R.L. Fleisher(Eds.), Principles Intermetallic Compounds, vol. 1, Wiley, New York, 1995 (Chapter 9)
2-> M.J. Mehl, J.E., Osburn, D.A. Papaconstantopoulos, B.M. Klein, Phys. Rev. B 41(1990) 10311

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea