[Pw_forum] Too many r-vectors?

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Mon Jun 27 07:30:15 CEST 2011

dear Eric Germanea
    one place where this error can occur is in the calculation of the
direct ion-ion interaction.
    the error means that the you have too many atoms (>50) in the
close neighborhood  of some of your atoms. it's quite an unlikely
situation for a stable structure.
    are you studying a system under extremely high pressure with a
very low cutoff ?

stefano
-
Stefano de Gironcoli - SISSA and DEMOCRITOS