[Pw_forum] how to choose ibrav

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Mon Jun 27 05:29:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

It's your own responsibility to make clear what crystal class your system belongs to.
Do you know the symbol of space group of your system? For your case, if it's Pxxx,
the system should be simple tetragonal (ibrav=6), if it's Ixxx, it should be base centered
tetragonal (ibrav=7).

zhou huiqun
@earth sciences, nanjing university, china