[Pw_forum] Constraints

yuva rani syuva2987 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:14:43 CEST 2011

Sir with your suggestions I have constrained two pentacene molecules
stacked one above the other using flags. But it did not worked. so
please provide me a detailed definition and syntax for using
constraints.

I also have another doubt, I am constructing a metal-organic
interface.I built an layered structure using matreial studio and the
cartesian coordinates are taken using chemcraft. How should I input
the coordinates in quantum espresso, whether cartesian or fractional
and the also cell parameters of the specified layered structure.

Thanks in advance.

On 6/13/11, m.g.p.krishna at chem.leidenuniv.nl