[Pw_forum] where can I find the training courses for QE?

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at materials.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jun 11 13:17:45 CEST 2011

Dear Chengyu,

it would really help if you were to point out, in more detail, where
you are - UCF doesn't really say enough.

There is a school in Oxford in July (already full); one in Sao Paulo
(Brazil) in September, organized by ICTP - not sure about the future,
but I agree it would be nice to point on on the QE website future events
(can we do this more prominently?).

Still, there is plenty of material on the website: an entire school
has been recorded for posterity:

http://media.quantum-espresso.org/santa_barbara_2009_07/index.php

and more misdeeds are available here
http://quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Tutorials_and_Examples