[Pw_forum] HSE screening parameter

hannu.komsa at epfl.ch hannu.komsa at epfl.ch
Thu Jun 9 12:12:10 CEST 2011

As discussed just about a week ago, the HSE version implemented in QE
is HSE06:
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2011-May/020690.html

For changing the screening parameter, there is an input parameter
called 'screening_parameter' in system (default=0.106). For changing
the fraction of the exact exchange, use 'exx_fraction' also in system
(default=0.25). I guess these are not documented anywhere in the
official distribution...

Best regards,
   Hannu-Pekka Komsa
   EPFL, Switzerland