[Pw_forum] Error with berry phase

swapnil chandratre swapnil.chandratre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:18:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

No, I dont think that would be the case.I am trying to do something similar
to the example 10 in the manual but with different structure,so I first
perform scf and then read data from there to perform the berry phase nscf
 run.  I dont think that the version are different.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at democritos.it>wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2011, at 20:17 , swapnil chandratre wrote:
>
> > I receive the following error, when I run the nscf script
>
> "nscf script"?
>
> > after completing the scf run.
> > [...]
> > # Dat not found
> > name=NON-PERIODIC_CELL_CORRECTION
>
> are you rtying to restart from a data file written by a previous
> version of the code?
>
> P.
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
> Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

Regards,
Swapnil Chandratre
Graduate Student
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,