[Pw_forum] Question about geometry relaxation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 22:20:15 CEST 2011

Dear Julia,

Welcome to the QE community!

In order to understand that  you are doing something in the right way first you should do simple tests. Download examples files and explore them.

If you feel  that you understand what you got then you can try more  advanced jobs.

Nevertheless, you can contact me directly, but no guarantee that I will reply immediately.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com