[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Thu Jul 28 17:33:51 CEST 2011

On Jul 26, 2011, at 21:29 , Vi Vo wrote:

> In LDA+U calculation I also see these warning, so what will be the
> risk or unreliability.

there is no risk, as long as bound atomic states are present in the
PP files.
I guess that the "zero-norm" states that are still present in some PP
files are
unbound states used uring thr generation of the PP. They do not
affect the
final results in any way.

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222