[Pw_forum] Warnings And Errors in Compilation of QHA......

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Mon Jul 25 14:07:37 CEST 2011

I think your problem is caused by the lack of libraries for compiling. You may not run the binary executable files before solving dependent problem, even others copy binary files to you.
Please check whether you have libm.so.? in your /usr/lib (32bit) or /usr/lib64 (64bit), or you can use command "yum install libm.so.*"(run it as root) in terminate.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea