[Pw_forum] "xspectra.x" crashed with segmentation fault

giannozz at democritos.it giannozz at democritos.it
Fri Jul 22 15:40:03 CEST 2011

Quoting Abdulrafiu Raji <abdulrafiuraji at gmail.com>:

> However, the program stopped abruptly. I write below,
> respectively, the output and the accompanying error messages.

you should verify if this error is still present in a more recent version
of the code, if it is reproducible on other architectures or with other
compilers, if it happens in serial or in parallel or both, etc...

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222