[Pw_forum] What's wrong in my calculation of epsilon of fcc Au?

gbliu goodluck_1982 at 163.com
Mon Jul 11 17:43:41 CEST 2011

Hi Tao,

I've been read this slide. The jdos data give by wien2k have 3 columns:
the first is energy, the second is labelled as "JDOS", and the third is
labelled as "JDOS/E^2".
What I plot is the second column, and the figure in the slide uses the
third column. There are consistent.

Best wishes

Liu Gui-Bin

于 2011/7/11 22:54, Tao Sun 写道: