[Pw_forum] I need norm conserving pseudopotetial for Zinc that can work with pwscf

Martin Andersson ma at nano.ku.dk
Sat Jul 9 09:12:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

You can download either LDA or PBE pseudopotentials for Zn from:

http://fpmd.ucdavis.edu/potentials/index.htm

and convert them to QE using the conversion tool qso2upf downloaded from:

http://eslab.ucdavis.edu/software/index.htm

Or you can convert pseudopotentials from www.abinit.org with converters
in the QE distribution. Or you can generate your own...

Good luck,
Martin Andersson,
University of Copenhagen