[Pw_forum] hysteresis Loop

Mahdi Mirnezhad mirnezhad.mm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:17:09 CEST 2011

Dear Developers,
I want to study the hysteresis loop by using the DFT calculation.

We want to draw a graph of residual stress (strain).

DFT
simply calculates the Ground State of the physical system, it is not
involve the memory of system. Could any body introduce me a DFT or
"DFT like" method for this kind of calculations?
Thanks in advance

Mahdi Mirnezhad
MSc student of Mechanical engineering,
Guilan University.