[Pw_forum] ecutrho and rrkj psp

Lorenzo Paulatto Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Mon Jan 31 12:55:51 CET 2011

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:41:12 +0100, Davide Sangalli
<davide.sangalli at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I understand rrkj are norm-conserving psps and only ecut
> should be checked, while ecutrho=4*ecut should be fine.

Dear Davide,
as far as I can tell the *-rrkjus.UPF pseudopotential that you can find in
the Quantum-ESPRESSO home page are all ULTRASOFT.
I could not find any norm-conserving pseudopotential in the website that
contains the string "rrkj" in the filename for Fe, Co, Ni nor Oxygen.

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto (IdR)
IMPMC - CNRS UMR 7590 & Université P&M Curie