[Pw_forum] big calculations II

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Thu Jan 20 10:36:11 CET 2011

Dear Giuseppe
Regarding the first part, I know that i have a near optimized
structure, since it was fully optimized by SIESTA. Now, I want to
perform some DFT+U calculations with espresso....
Regarding your last recomendation.... It is always on my mind, but it
is not so easy  :-)
Thanks!
Regards
Ricardo

Dr. Ricardo Faccio
Prof. Adj. de Física

Av. Gral. Flores 2124. CC 1157. CP 11800.
Phone: + 598 2 924 9859
Fax: + 598 2 924 1906
Web: http://cryssmat.fq.edu.uy/ricardo/ricardo.htm

El 20/01/2011, a las 03:43, Giuseppe Mattioli <giuseppe.mattioli at mlib.ism.cnr.it