[Pw_forum] anti-ferromagnetic calculations

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 22:37:41 CET 2011

Hi,

> I did the calculation with ibrav = 1 and 8 atoms

In order to reduce atoms number involved in AFM calculations for B1 type
structure (FeO, NiO) you can use basis vectors and atomic positions from
run_example  file  from example25

Bests,
Eyvaz.
Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com