[Pw_forum] about TDDFPT

jiayudai daijiayu at nudt.edu.cn
Sat Feb 26 10:45:18 CET 2011

Dear Mehmet,

Thanks for your quick response, it really helpful. The problem now is that we did not have the explanation of input variables from tddfpt. Besides, there are some different in the released code of QE-4.3a from the files you supplied for the old version. So, i would like to know the details for the input files and the postplot after the calculations.

Thanks.

Jiayu

>From: Mehmet Topsakal <metokal at gmail.com>
>To: jiayudai <daijiayu at nudt.edu.cn>, PWSCF Forum <pw_forum at pwscf.org>