[Pw_forum] RE : subtile error for non collinear calculations witha GGA pseudo

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Mon Feb 21 19:39:13 CET 2011

Andrea,

Thanks for your anwer. I will therefore download the CVS version and do some testing.

By the way I have also noticed that some pseudopotentials generated by old version of ld1.x (typically older than 4.0.5) are no longer accepted by  pw. Does it mean that some errors were found in ld1.x. Or is it due to a modification of the format?

thanks
  cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau                                                      phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay                                                             fax :      +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
IRAMIS, SPCSI,    Batiment 462                            email     cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
FRANCE
Web: http://iramis.cea.fr/Pisp/cyrille.barreteau/