[Pw_forum] Fortran Runtime error: bad real number in item 1 of list input

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 15:12:00 CET 2011

Guys,

I am sorry to bother you with my electron phonon calculations again. I am trying to do my calculations for a different system of bilayer graphene but I get errors like:

At line 356 of file q2r.f90 (Unit 51 "a2Fq2r.51")
Traceback: not available, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full
Fortran Runtime error: bad real number in item 1 of list input

 when running q2r.x

and

At line 1659 of file matdyn.f90 (Unit 51 "a2Fmatdyn.61")
Traceback: not available, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full
Fortran Runtime error: End of File

when running matdyn.x

I do not know what is going on. I tried the same calculations with a smaller grid before and everything went fine

Regards

Elie Moujaes
University of Nottingham
NG7 2RD