[Pw_forum] Wrong ELF values

Eduardo Ariel Menendez Proupin eariel99 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:25:38 CET 2011

*
Hi,
0<ELF<1, as shown in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron_localization_function and the real
Refs.  cited there.
Regarding the problem of not having the augmentation charge, nor the core
charge., Claudia, just take care not to get any conclusion fom the ELF
values at
points that are within the cutoff radii of the pseudopotentials.

Eduardo Menendez
Departamento de Fisica
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad de Chile
Phone: (56)(2)9787439

what happens is that 1 and 0.5 are values with interpretation, and values
close to 0 not, as far (rather near) as I know.

Paolo Giannozzi* giannozz at democritos.it
<pw_forum%40pwscf.org?Subject=%5BPw_forum%5D%20Wrong%20ELF%20values&In-Reply-To=AANLkTinVioQKGpkyte560W0xS30SBU9iusTi2moYDLGg%40mail.gmail.com>
*Tue Feb 8 20:43:44 CET 2011*