[Pw_forum] an error with do_ee

Chenghua Sun c.sun1 at uq.edu.au
Sun Feb 6 00:46:06 CET 2011

Dear Emine,

Thanks a lot. The keyword assume_isolated does work, as you suggested.

I also tested the EE approach (six jobs), and all of those have the convergence problem.

So I will use the 'assume_isolated' to do the correction.

Just one more thing: I can only use the above key words (both assume_isolated and EE), I can only run 'scf' job, and fail to run 'relax' for version 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Is it normal?

Thanks again.

Coy

PhD, Australia