[Pw_forum] computing electron phonon coefficients

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Thu Feb 3 07:38:58 CET 2011

On Feb 2, 2011, at 19:40 , Elie Moujaes wrote:

> I am trying to compute the electron phonon coefficients for
> monolayer graphene (using the options elph=.true. and trans=.true.)
> in the ph.in file. I am using Espresso-4.2. The ph.x executable is
> stopping after some time with the message:
>
> At line 378 of file elphon.f90 (Unit 40 "/tmp/results-MOUJAES/
> elphomonograph.a2Fsave")
> Traceback is not availabe, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full
> Fortran runtime error : End of file

before running the electron-phonon calculation, you have to run a non-
scf calculation
with an option (la2f or something like this) that produces the
required file (the one
that is missing here)

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222